2021 ZBASE High Adventure Trek Payment Dates
- The 2021 fee for a 7-day expedition is $550/person.
- An initial deposit of $300 / person (non-refundable) to confirm your reservation and trek is due at the time of registration.
- Dates and treks cannot be held without a deposit.
- Mail in payments welcomed, but cannot hold your date/ trek until payment is received.
- Registration taken on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Please provide an estimate of how many youth and adults in your ZBASE Crew.
- You may change this number up to May 1st, 2021
- 1/2 of the remaining balance is due March 6, 2021.
- The remaining balance is due May 1, 2021.
- Final ZBASE Crew count due.
- Final names and ages of each ZBASE Crew member due.
ZBASE will be investing time, resources and hiring staff to prepare the programs for your use based on the reported participants. If a refund is requested, it should be reserved for emergency situations. All refunds must be in written form and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for them to be considered. If possible, attach receipts and explain, in detail, the request. No refund will be given if someone: 1) is sent home for disciplinary actions, 2) sent home for inattention to safe scouting standards (including not adhering to staff instructions) 3) chooses to leave a program before the scheduled end time 4) family vacations 5) sports, band, summer school, school events, or other events or 6) changing one’s mind.
Crews must make their final payments for ZBASE by May 1st, 2021. No refunds of overpayment or cancellations will be made after the final payment is due. Please note we hire our staff and make equipment purchases based on the number of participants that you have reserved with us. As we purchase equipment, supplies food and hire our staff those funds are no long available for refunds.
Refund requests will be considered on a case by case basis and must be submitted in writing. The request explaining the extenuating circumstances must be sent within 14 days of the scheduled reservation date. Any request concerning a medical illness must accompanied by a doctor’s statement. If approved the money will be refunded to the entity paying the original fee within 30 calendar days of the approval. Requests must be sent to the council office at Indian Nations Council, 4295 S Garnett Road, Tulsa, OK 74146 ATTN: ZBASE